- Improves skin’s softness
- Helps to improve skin’s elasticity
- Adds luster and shine to hair
The oil is high in lipids including the omega-9 oleic acid and the omega-6 linoleic acid and can be added to a routine to help treat dry skin, eczema, psoriasis, acne and sunburned skin. It is a good choice for inclusion in formulations for mature skin.
A nourishing oil high in omega-9 (oleic acid) and omega-6 (linoleic acid) that helps to protects the skin from free radicals, environmental damage and softens the skin making it supple and healthy. It absorbs easily into skin and is full of essential fatty acids, vitamin E, and antioxidants for nourishing and healing benefits to create a balanced glow. Especially great for sensitive and dry skin, this can be used on skin, hair, nails, and body to keep you looking and feeling beautiful from head-to-toe.
This oil is sourced by Apothecary in Inglewood from a women’s cooperative in Morocco, where Argan oil sales have transformed the economy of these women’s village.
- Gently press 2-3 drops onto freshly cleansed skin or if you use serum apply it after your serum, and continue with the rest of your routine.
- Boost your moisturizer by mixing 2-3 drops of oil into your moisturizer in the palm of your hand and gently press it into your skin.
- Can be used as an oil cleanser/make-up remover: Apply a full pipette of oil/1/4 tsp and gently massage into your skin. Wet a soft facecloth like the Riversol Microfiber clothwith lukewarm to warm water, gently wipe the oil off and continue with your skincare steps (i.e water-based cleanser, serum, moisturizer, SPF)
- Can warm a few drops between your hands and sparingly add it to the ends of your hair after washing.
Ingredients: Organic hand-pressed Argania Spinose (Argan Oil)
Shelf Life: 1 - 2 years. Refrigeration recommended