- 8% Glycolic Acid
- pH of 3.5
- Arginine, an amino-acid for improved tolerability
- Dull, dry skin
- Uneven texture
- Mature skin
- Acneic or oily skin
Benefits of glycolic acid include:
- Improvement in skin texture and tone, including pigmentation from sun damage or post-inflammatory pigmentation (PIH)
- Improvement in the appearance of dry, thickened, sun-damaged skin
- Improved skin hydration
- Reduction in the appearance of fine lines
- Can be beneficial for those with mild acne
This treatment contains 8% glycolic acid (an AHA) that helps unglue and remove dead skin cells and 15% Arginine, an antioxidant. Properly exfoliating your skin, helps to enhance the absorption of other active ingredients into the skin and is beneficial for those suffering from mild acne. With regular use you’ll find your becoming smoother, softer and glowing.
- It can be used as a weekly treatment or used once a day depending on your skin type.
- Evening: Cleanse face & pat dry. Wait 10-20 mins to apply 1 pump of exfoliant avoiding eye and lip area.
- If you have sensitive skin, you can rinse off after 5-10mins
- Don’t use with Retinol/Retin-A/Differin, Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid) or other AHA’s/BHA’s/PHA’s within the same routine.
Make sure to apply sunscreen daily, especially when using actives like glycolic acid (AHA’s).
Not recommended for:
- Irritated or cracked skin
- Atopic/ Eczema
- Rosaceous skin
- Glycolic Acid (8%)
- Arginine (15%)
- Caprylhydroxamic Acid
- Caprylyl Glycol