- Oily face or oily body parts
- Blemished skin: face, chest, back
- Bumpy and rough skin
- Stressed and tired Skin
- Looking for a healthy, naturally derived soap
- Mild and moisturizing cleanser without skin tightness
- Papain: Enzyme that gently exfoliates the skin g
- Tea tree: Helps with healing and preventing breakouts
- Calamine: Soothing and calming
- Hinoki cypress: Antioxidant also helps prevents breakouts
- Propolis: Antibacterial properties helps calm and heal
Dear My Best Friend Bar is made with honey and 8 cold pressed oils along with gentle exfoliating ingredients like cacao seed powder, papain and oatmeal to help remove dead skin and excessive sebum without leaving your skin feeling tight. This travel friendly bar comes with a foaming net to help create foam when in use and hang it when it's not in use. Full of gentle cleansing ingredients that are hydrating and antibacterial, it's a great option for those prone to breakouts on their body and face.
*This is a higher pH cleanser than we would normally carry in our shop but everyone's skin is different and this has worked wonders for some facial skin and not so much for others. The one's it did not work for their face they loved it as a body soap :-)
How to use:
Lather, cleanse and rinse off.
cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, elaeis guineensis (palm) oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, macadamia integrifolia seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, water, sodium hydroxide, ocimum basilicum (basil) extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, citrus unshiu peel extract, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed powder, calamine, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, moringa oleifera leaf extract, papain, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract, honey, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) extract, propolis extract, kaolin, centella asiatica extract, laminaria japonica extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, chamaecyparis obtusa (Hinoki cypress) oil