- Congested skin: Blackheads, whiteheads
- Looking for a simple and natural make-up remover
- Pronounced: Ho-Ho-Bah
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Great for removing makeup
- Can help relieves symptoms of flaky skin
- Technically not an oil, but a liquid waxy esters! Very similar to what our skin produces naturally
A fantastic first cleanser in the evening to help get rid of all the debris, make-up and junk on your skin from the day, followed by your regular cleanser. It's the closest oil to your sebum, the oil your skin produces naturally. It's especially good as a first cleanser and gets into your pores to help get rid of those pesky blackheads.
- 1 full pump and gently massage over your entire face, even around the eye area to help melt away anyone makeup.
- Option, take a wet lukewarm cloth and wipe away. Follow with your regular cleanser or just hop into the shower and let the warm water melt away some of the oil and follow with your favourite cleanser like Riversol Gel
- Can be used as a weekly treatment to target the T-zone or areas with the most blackheads/whiteheads. Gently massage into the skin for 5-10mins. NO HARSH NOSE STRIP NEEDED! :-)
100% pure Jojoba Oil
*Very stable and will last for years