- Reduces dark spots
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes collagen production
- Live probiotics promotes healthy microbiome
- Helps balance and maintain healthy moisture levels
Protect & Restore
Étymologie has created this effective Vitamin C serum that performs like no other while leaving your skin looking brighter and more youthful. Formulated with 15% Vitamin C ester (THD Ascorbate) and about 150 million live bacteria in each application that uniquely work together to help restore skin barrier function, promote collagen production, provide antioxidant protection, and brighten the skin.
This serum is made up of a blend of olive-derived, natural skin mimicking and non-comedogenic squalane and hemi-squalane to effectively deliver a potent dose of Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate) to the deeper layers of the skin while moisturizing and balancing your skin. Carrot seed oil and ascorbyl palmitate provide even more antioxidant protection --- leaving you with a bright and healthy glow.
This powerful oil based formula effectively delivers 15% active vitamin C to the
skin, visibly reducing dark spots, and signs of aging. Live strains of lactobacillus bacteria help promote a healthy skin microbiome, which promotes collagen formation, reduces skin irritation and maintains a healthy skin moisture barrier.
- Vitamin C: THD Ascorbate (tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate) is as an oil-soluble, active form of vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant which helps promote collagen formation and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. non-Gmo. THA Ascorbate is considered to have comparable benefits to L-ascorbic acid but is more stable and less irritating.
- Probiotics: Live probiotics help restore the skin’s natural barrier function, maintain moisture levels, and reduce irritation in addition to promoting collagen formation for plump, healthy-looking skin.
- Grape Seed Oil: Organic North American grape seed oil is rich in antioxidants and readily absorbed by the skin, moisturizing it and effectively delivering active ingredients.
How to Use:
Shake well to mix the live bacteria suspended in the formula. Apply 2-5 drops into palm of hand and sweep over clean face, neck and chest. Pat and press into skin until absorbed.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil,Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Citrullus Lanatus
(Watermelon) Seed Oil, Bacillus, Opuntia Ficus Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil,
Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil, Schinziophyton Rautanenii (Mongongo) Kernel oil,
Citrus Aurantium Flower (Neroli) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract."
MADE IN CANADA
Étymologie's Passion for Creating Sustainable Beauty
GLASS NOT PLASTIC
While many beauty products are contained in non-biodegradable plastic which often ends up polluting our rivers and oceans and damaging biodiversity, Étymologie opt to use Miron violet glass. Its infinite recyclability moves us towards zero waste, and it also serves to preserve the quality of our products.
CARBON NEUTRAL BOXES
Packaging is not just a minor detail to Étymologie, but an opportunity to bring you products that are truly sustainable. The boxes used in their skincare packaging are printed on recycled materials in Canada, and we go one step further to reduce our environmental footprint by purchasing carbon credits in order to make our boxes completely carbon neutral.
The pure plant oils and extracts that are used in Étymologie formulas are Ecocert certified organic farms that adhere to the strictest sustainability standards. This means they don’t use environmentally damaging or potentially harmful pesticides and fertilisers, resulting in the protection of local biodiversity and final skincare products that are safer for you to use.
Étymologie skincare products are made using green chemistry wherever and whenever possible. What does it mean for chemistry to be green? It indicates practices that reduce or eliminate the use or generation of hazardous substances in the design, manufacture, and application of chemical products, and it includes the use of sustainable resources and alternatives.