Dr. River (the founder of Riversol Skincare based out of B.C Canada) developed this Comprehensive Acne Treatment after countless patients of his requested an effective, topical acne solution without the side-effects common with other treatments. This treatment is a great option for both adult and teen acne.
This innovative two-chambered treatment includes:
- A patented base formulation (contained on one side)
- An acidifying solution (contains on the opposite side)
When these two solutions combine, they change the condition of the epidermal, the top layer of skin's environment --- making it difficult for acne-causing bacteria (p. acnes) to survive and cause breakouts.
- Not recommended for acne rosacea
1) Clean the skin thoroughly with a cleanser like Riversol Cream or Gel Cleanser, or Graydon Face Foam
**For new users: Apply to a small area once daily for 3 days to test for sensitivity. If no discomfort occurs proceed to the next step
2) Thoroughly mix two pumps of the Comprehensive Acne Treatment into the palm of clean hands and cover the entire affected area 1-2 times daily. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day and gradually build up to using twice a day.
3) Apply a SPF like Riversol SPF, Cyberderm Sun Whip or EltaMD UV Clear during the day and a moisturizer in the evening like the Satya Stick, Graydon's Putty, or Riversol Daily Moisturizer.
External use only. • Irritation and dryness are more likely if you use another topical acne product at the same time. If irritation occurs, use only one product. • Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. • Keep out of reach of children. • If swallowed, or if you develop hives, swelling of eyes or mouth, blistering, or difficulty breathing get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Medicinal Ingredient: Salicylic acid 0.6%
Aqua, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Cetearyl alcohol/Sodium lauryl sulfate/Sodium cetearyl sulfate, Polysorbate 60 PVM/MA, Decadiene Crosspolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Akyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xantham Gum, Propylene glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium hydroxide, Citric acid, Sodium nitrite, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100
MADE IN CANADA