Good for all skin types, especially dry skin (like lips, hands, cuticles, irritated and flaky areas)
- Deeply moisturizes
- Can be used as a face balm
- Comforts and calms dry, flaky and irritated skin
- Beard Balm
- Balmy texture that is smooth, non-greasy (as long as you use it sparingly)
Sade Baron All Moi multi-purpose body balm was made without added fragrance but has a delicate, subtle smell of cocoa along with the other nourishing ingredients that help to prevent roughness while replenishing moisture. The nourishing formula contains healthy fats, vitamins A, C and E to soothe chapped lips, peeling or itching skin, dry cuticles and areas prone to dryness or discomfort. It’s easy to throw in a bag when you’re on the go or traveling because of its packaging and so easy to apply!
Made with no added scent but has a slightly cocoa and natural oil scent from the nourishing ingredients.
How to Use:
Use it all over your body to soothe dry, chapped lips, peeling or itching skin, dry cuticles, fingertips, and areas prone to eczema, dryness or discomfort. A little goes along way.
S|B Tip: Can be used as a cheekbone highlighter or for eyelids.
- Vitamin E:A natural, powerful antioxidant helps prevents dry, flaking skin.
- Cocoa Butter:A deeply nourishing ingredients that helps to create a barrier to protect the skin from moisture loss and maintains its elasticity and tone.
- Apricot Kernel Oil:A strong antioxidant that melts into the skin.
- Rosehip: A nourishing fatty acid that helps regenerate and heal the skin
Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia Cerifera), Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao Seed), Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima), Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus Armeniaca), Castor Seed Oil (Ricinus Communis Seed), Rosehip Oil (Rosa Canina Fruit), Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
Silicones, Mineral oil, Palm oil, Petrochemicals, Parabens, Polyethylene, Sulfates, GMOs, DEA/TEA, Phthalates, Drying Alcohol, Synthetic dyes or fragrances, Gluten, Animal by-products.
MADE IN CANADA