- Helps repair and balance skin barrier
- Soothes dry and dehydrated skin
- Calms irritated skin
- Sunflower seed oil (high in linoleic acid that supports skin barrier)
- Panthenol helps keep skin hydrated
- Madecassoside: calms damaged and irritated skin
- Green tea extract antioxidant
Skin feeling tight? Dehydrated? Irritated? This cream might be the one for you, its formulated for sensitive skin or those with a disrupted skin barrier. The minimal ingredient list helps to soothe, hydrate and balance your skin with everyday use. Panthenol delivers hydration while madecassoside, derived from Centella asiatica, repairs skin damage. Sunflower seed oil, high in linoleic acid which is great for blemish prone or sensitive skin, along with shea butter, helps to nourish and seal the hydration in. With a low pH that respect the skins natural pH—and free of potential irritants like fragrance, artificial color, and parabens—this cream will strengthen the skin barrier and help revive and repair skin.
- This tube was designed a little differently than your average cream tube. Open the cap, twist and squeeze a quarter size amount. You’ll see what we mean.
- Use in AM before SPF and/or as your last step in your PM routine.
*Tip: You know you used to much if your skin is shiny after 20mins ;-)
Water, Propanediol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Madecassoside, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Potassium Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Edta