- Reduces Dark Spots/Hyperpigmentation
- Brightens dull tired skin
- Evens skin tone
- Suitable for sensitive skin (always patch test first!)
The Corrector is formulated to reduce Hyperpigmentation, which is any uneven darkening of the skin. It can result from a variety of factors including sun damage, acne scars, melasma or a genetic predisposition. The Corrector features 4 powerful key ingredients - tranexamic acid, Beta-T, Tetrapeptide-30, and niacinamide. It was created with sensitive skin in mind and which means it’s Hydroquinone-free, retinol-free,Paraben-free, fragrance-free and non-comedogenic.
- After cleansing - Spread one pump of the corrector over the entire face and neck or affected areas once or twice per day.
- It is recommended to take it slow, especially if you have sensitive skin. Apply The Corrector once-per-day during the introductory phase and working up to twice per day after 2-weeks or so.
- You can follow with another serum, Face Mist, Moisturizer or skip straight to SPF for your AM routine. Give you skin what it needs, if it needs extra hydration try Face Food Face Mist or Nu-Shroom Serum, if it’s feeling like It needs moisture locked in follow with a moisturizer, Oil or Superfood Serum or skip to your favourite SPF!
AKA Vitamin B3, this antioxidant has been shown to be a multitasking powerhouse working to prevent moisture loss, balance oil production and smooth the surface texture to brighten "dull", or "tired" looking skin.
Like Tranexamic acid, niacinimide has been shown in double-blind, randomized trials to be nearly as effective as prescription ingredients at reducing discoloration and age spots.
The versatility and efficacy of this ingredient make it a perfect supporting ingredient in the Corrector formulation.
The latest development in skin brightening, dark spot, and acne scar reducing research.
Tranexamic acid has been shown in numerous peer-reviewed studies to lighten the appearance of dark spots and visibly even skin tone across a variety of skin types.
In clinical trials, this ingredient has shown to visibly reduce acne scars in a matter of weeks.
In recent years, this powerful compound has been used in the treatment of melasma and UV induced pigmentation (sun damage and age spots) often showing significant improvements in patient outcome, better than prescription alternatives, and without the side effects.
AKA "The brightener", this synthetic molecule has been engineered to prevent future pigmentation.
While Tetrapeptdide-30 has the ability to visibly reduce hyperpigmentation on its own, it's primary function in the Corrector is to inhibit the mechanism that causes new dark spots from appearing.
This peptide is the perfect complement to corrective ingredients like Tranexamic acid, offering a preventative element in the corrective formulation
Dr. Rivers signature ingredient, he insists this antioxidant be included in every product. Rightfully so, it may be the most underrated ingredient in the industry.
At this point, there are over 895 peer reviewed studies on Beta-t (Search Google Scholar for Hinokitol).
Beta-T has been shown to visibly even skin tone, clam inflammation and reduce the signs of sun damage. It has both preventative and corrective properties to this end.
Aqua, Tranexamic Acid, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol Alginate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Glycine, Fructose, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Niacinamide, Hinokitiol, Tetrapeptide-30, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Inositol, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Sodium polyacrylate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid